An independent study by the University of Alabama Center for Business and Economic Research, shows construction of the Northern Beltline will:
- Create nearly 70,000 jobs
- Add $7 billion to the state’s economy
- Generate $155 MILLION in new tax revenue for our cities and counties – without raising taxes!
Once constructed, the Northern Beltline will have the following annual impact:
- Create nearly 21,000 jobs
- Add more than $2 BILLION to the state’s economy
- Generate $54 MILLION in new tax revenue for cities and counties – without raising taxes!